Sunday 25 September 2011

The A to Z of me

I've seen this tag on many blogs and I really like it, so i'm borrowing it for mine, it will be a nice way of you getting to know a little about myself, so here goes :)

Age: 22 although I will be 23 on the 13th of October!! Can't wait!!

Bed: Double, I love my bed, I would gladly spend most of my life in there, its incredibly comfortable and warm!!!

Chore: Erm, where do I start, vacuuming, changing the bed sheets, in fact i loathe that the most, washing dishes....

Dogs: I hate dogs, if i see one on the road, i cross the road, so i don't have to walk past it, if one walks past me, i scream like a kid...

Essential start to the day: Washing my face, brushing my teeth and combing my hair, and getting changed...These are a must, i'm not one for spending the day in my pyjama's, no matter how comfy they are, i cannot look like a tramp even if i no plans for the day, i have to at least look presentable..

Favourite colour: Pink and White..

Gold or Silver: I like both, so am not fussed, my favourite ever earrings are gold and my favourite ever ring is Silver, so i fall under both camps!!!

Height: 5'6, i think, although im pretty sure i may have grown a tiny bit since I last measured, although it may just wishful thinking...

Instrument you play: None...

Job: Student...

Kids: None and at this moment in time, i don't want any...

Live: Birmingham, United Kingdom!!!

Mother's Name: Mom!

Nicknames: Rucks, Roxy...most  people just tend to call me Rucksana though!!

Overnight Hospital Stay: Once, in August 2004...

Pet Peeves: Okay where to start, drivers, who don't indicate on roundabouts, im not a mind reader that i know where your going. Drivers who drive too close to me, people who park in others parking places (we have a garage, where i park outside, but sometimes people park there) People who block others driveway's, rude, jealous people....i could go on and on but lets move on...

Quote from a movie: YABBBA DABBBA DOO, okay technically The Flintstones where a cartoon, but in my defence there were a couple of Flintstone movies

Right or left handed: Right Handed

Siblings: One older brother, who is 12 years older than me..

Time you wake: I don't really have a fixed time when i awake, but usually im awake by 10.30/11.00, however there is not really a fixed time...just called me lazy chops

Underwear: Erm, somethings a lady shouldn't share with the world...

Vegetables you hate: Cauliflower

What makes you run late: nothing really, i fear being late for something, so if i have to be somewhere, or have an appointment im usually there, half an hour early

X-Rays- Chest X-ray, once.

Yummy foods you make: Samosa's, Chicken Biryani..

Zoo Animal: Lion and Tigers, so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment