Wednesday 21 September 2011

Errrrrmmmmm......A Fresh Start

Woah, its been a long time! Okay so I originally started Walking In a Beauty Wonderland over 2 years, however I was a bad blogger and after a couple of sporadic posts, disappeared...

However, for the last few months something has been niggling me in the back of my head, and i have decided to re-commence with the blog.

I have planned many posts, up to know and posts will include, beauty hauls, reviews as well as general life posts, including a bool review, planned for a few posts away from now...

So i hope you all forgive me, and welcome me back into the blogging world, I promise to be a much better blogger this time around!!

Oh and a update on the first few posts,

1) I passed my driving a month after the disastrous test I blogged about

2) I still love Original Source Tea Tree and Mint shampoo and conditioner!!

See you all Around

R xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment