Saturday 24 March 2012

Rucksana Goes Shopping...!!!


Three weeks ago I met with the most charming, lovely gorgeous girl, and my BFF Sheenie, who is also one half of the very talented and one of my favourite blogs to read and lust over, Just Nice Things..!

After months of my persistent nagging, she agreed to meet with me,we had an absolutely amazing day, it was one of the best days I've had in  forever, and cannot wait to see her again, very very soon..! i feel like i have known her for all my life, we just clicked and soon as we met and i started to miss her as soon as we said goodbye..!

We met up in the Bull Ring in Birmingham, so we managed to squeeze in a very small amount of shopping, nothing to extravagant...



Illamasqua Morale Blusher, Skin Base Foundation and Pure Pigment in Static

A few days before Sheenie came to Birmingham, I told about some products that i wanted from Illamasqua, Sheenie, very kindly offered to get me these from London....! These are my very first Illamasqua Purchases but I love them, static pigment is serious hot stuff...!!


Chanel Lipsticks: Rouge Coco: No. 19 Gabrielle and Rouge Allure Velvet :  No.37  L'exuberante
Whlist shopping with Sheenie, I also picked up some Chanel, I got Rouge Coco in No.19, and a Rouge Allure velvet in L'exuberante, which despite being a matte finish is really comfortable to wear..!! 




Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow: Illusoire and Epatant


Staying with Chanel, I also picked up some of the new illusion d'ombre eyeshadow,which have a very unusual texture, they are neither a cream nor a powder and they have incredible staying power and are really easy to use...!






MAC: Florida creamblend blush, Girl About Town Lipstick, Blacktrack fluidline and Face and Body Foundation



We also went to the MAC freestanding store in Birmingham,which is hidden behind the House of Fraser for those of you wondering..!!
I picked up the new Florida cream-blend blush, which is out with the mac shop mac cook collection. I wanted girl about town lipstick and everytime i went into MAC it was never available, but finally i got my hands on it..!!
I needed a new gel liner and after asking Sheenie, which was the best gel liner on the market i picked up Blacktrack (and i love it)
I also got the Face and Body Foundation, which is a great sheer foundation and i think will be great to wear during the summer months where im always afraid of my foundation melting off my face..!




Urban Decay Eyeshadows: Last Call and Woodstock






I also picked up some single eye shadows from urban decay, i got Last call and Sheenie and I, both got woodstock, which is the most hottest pink eyeshadow i have ever seen, but i don't why it also called woodstock, because it does remind me off any woods...?






No.7 Vital Enlightening Highlighter Powder, Blossoming pink cream Blush and Blooming  Pink Cream Blush

Also, we brought the new No.7 highlighter which is absolutely beautiful and so pigmented..! I also went back and picked up the 2 cream blushers that are out in this collection and again i am very impressed with these products from no.7




Rimmel Traffic Stopping Shadow,  MEMEME seventh Heaven primer,  Famous by Sue Moxley shimmer shadow  3
MUA trio Pink Sorbet,  MUA pearl shadow 24, Bourjois Intense eyeshadow 1
0



I have also got, the new Rimmel trio eyeshadow in No parking, love the name of that..! The MEMEMe Seventh Heaven Face primer, is beautiful product, makes my makeup to stay put all day and smells divine. I picked up an eyeshadow from the Famous by Sue Moxley range, i have never tried anything from this brand before but eyeshadow number 3, is a beautiful unique shade, one that leans towards purple in some light and grey in others..
I got an MUA Trio in Pink Sorbet and Single eyeshadow in Pearl 24..!



These were all the things i picked up with Sheenie, we had an amazing amazing day and i am sad that it went by so quickly, i cannot wait to her again and hit the shops once again, this time in London..!!

Since then, I have also picked up a few more goodies...!
Loreal Rouge Caress, Impulsive Fuschia, Dating Coral, Sweet Berry, Rebel Red,  Aphrodite Scarlett
Cheeky magenta and Tempting Lilac and Lumi Magique Foundation



Loreal Have released a new Lip product called rouge caress, I got bit excited and somehow ended up with 7 of the shades,(I blame the 3 for 2 on loreal products) but they are lovely products, glossy and pigmented and what i love is that once the glossiness wears off, they leave a stain on the lips which lasts all day...

I also got the new foundation, which is a light foundation and leaves the skin looking natural and radiant...!!





17 Supreme shine Lipstick, Red Devil, If you please and Hot stuff


I picked up 3 of the new 17 supreme shine lipsticks, in Red Devil,If you please and Hot Stuff...If you please is a very good dupe of girl about town from MAC..!

Collection 2000 multiplier mascara and extreme felt liner pen



Collection 2000 have released a new mascara, and as a promotion were giving away the extreme felt liner for free, on first impressions the mascara seems to do what it says but im not a huge fan of the brush..!!
The eyeliner i have used before and know is fantastic..


Maybelline colour tattoos,  on and on bronze, eternal gold, immortal charcoal, endless purple
and permanent taupe






Maybelline colour tattoos have finally hit the British isles..!! Currently available in Superdrug for 4.99 and on a 3 for 2, i picked up 5 of the 6 and i have to say that i am impressed..! I wore immortal charcoal to a wedding last week and it lasted about 8 hours before i finally removed it and there was no creasing or fading..!! I cannot wait to try the Taupe as it is a very pretty unique color..!!!


So there you have my tiny, inexpensive haul...!!!

R xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment